- Equipping and strengthening of Operation Rainbow with equipment and manpower for intelligence gathering, early warning and intervention, and coordinating the multiple stakeholders to share intelligence and role management.
- Deployment of technology and GIS in the fight against insecurity using long range thermal cameras, GIS maps and geotagging of communities, provision of night vision system and drones.
- Developing a Security Management System that will gather intelligence, provide early warning to communities and provide real time monitoring to the security agencies and community vigilante.
- Complimenting through the provision of equipment and improved welfare of the existing security Agencies and integrating them to the Community Police structure of Operation Rainbow.
- Promoting the idea of Community Policing and the involvement local Vigilante and hunters in the fight against insecurity and integrating them in Operation Rainbow
- Improve on the existing Peace building processes in conflict-prone communities and prioritizing mediation efforts among communities.