ACEESS- Critical Infrastructure
- Revisiting the Jos master-plan and developing physical infrastructure to support security of life and property as the top priority. This will involve relocating of infrastructures, provision of township roads, street naming, house numbering, taking back of Government’s lands and properties, surveillance cameras, etc. Acquisition of development control equipment (bulldozers, graders etc) for the Jos Metropolitan Development Board (JMDB) to enforce the Jos Master Plan.
- Acquiring land, provision of basic infrastructure and building of 1,000 housing units in Partnership with Federal Mortgage Bank to reduce the housing deficit in the state capital. The housing units will target civil servants as the major beneficiaries of the housing programme.
- Raising Plateau State equity and Reinvesting in the Nigeria Electric Supply Company (NESCO) to improve power supply to the SMEs in the Processing Zone in Barkinladi.
- Invest and expand access to portable Water, and improve on the management of the water supply chain, metering, automation and commercialization to attain sustainable water supply in the metropolis.
- Creating Plateau State Traffic Management Authority (PLASTMA) to enforce and implement modern traffic regulations, management and control in Jos city to reduce accidents and delays on the highways.
- Construction and equipping of a 600 vehicles ultra-modern central Motor Park with business facilities like filling stations, restaurants, banking services, toilets, and others
- Construction and equipping of two units of 100 parking spaces ultra-modern central Trucks Parks with business facilities like filling stations, restaurants, toilets, and others along Zaria road and Riyom LGA.
- Equipping of Plateau Environmental Protection and Sanitation Agency (PEPSA) and seeking Public Private Partnership on waste management for the state to attain a clean and safe environment
- Construction of 100 km feeder Roads in the three senatorial zones in 4 years targeted at boosting agriculture and mining.
- Completion of some ongoing infrastructures such as Roads, Schools, Hospitals etc across the state especially the ongoing Legacy Projects.
- Explore partnership to complete the Zaria Road Stadium and developing sports equipment in the state.
Digital Economy Infrastructure
- Support Plateau StateInformation And Communication Technology Development Agency (PICTDA) set up one training center per senatorial zone to prepare the younger generation transit to global ICT-driven jobs and build a digital economy.
- PICTDA will drive digital economy through improving digital skills to increase digital literacy of developers and end-users, provision of digital infrastructure, supporting digital identification system, digital financial services and supporting digital entrepreneurship.
- In conjunction with PICTDA, set infrastructure to use ICT to support Agriculture, Security, Land Management, Revenue Generation and Transparency in Governance.
- Building of digital parks in the state that will have broadband, Network devices, Data and storage infrastructure.
- Grant aiding of some Faith Based Hospitals in the state to expand access to health and support for indigent families
- Expand the number of Plateau state citizens (both public and private) that will have access to contributory healthcare to reduce both preventive and curative diseases to achieve Universal Health Coverage through Plateau State Contributory Health Care Management Agency (PLASCHEMA)
- Public/Private Partnership to upgrade, staff and equip two General Hospitals with state-of-the-art Equipment to provide world class medical services to encourage medical tourism to Plateau.
- Complimenting access to quality health by creating mobile clinics that rotate among rural communities in the three senatorial zones.
- Completion of some ongoing Health infrastructures across the state and recruitment of additional health workers to support the system.